EDUCATIONAL / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Fellow Chartered Accountant of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
• Received a Pass Degree in Commerce from Delhi University
Number of years experience – Over 8 years
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
• Actively involved in Income Tax, Audit & Assurance.
• He has advised a number of companies on corporate income tax matters including, International Tax matters and transfers pricing.
• His complete understanding of taxation laws enables him to provide clients with comprehensive and accurate tax advice to their current and future business issues.
• His area of specialization includes tax support to various Indian multinationals on both domestic and international tax matters.
• He has been engaged in various direct tax compliances, representation clients before Tax authorities and international taxation advisory services.
• He has advised and represented several large Indian and multinational corporate groups on various aspects of domestic and cross border taxation, tax treaty interpretation and tax litigation.
• Actively involved in handling all Income Tax work, drafting of Commercial Agreements including Collaboration / JV Agreements
• Regulatory Advisory & Compliances under Companies Act, 2013
• He has successfully completed ‘Diploma in International Taxation (DIIT)’ conducted by ICAI with All India Rank – 1.
• He has been involved in knowledge dissemination by way of contribution for video lecture in Direct Taxation.
• Successfully imparted training sessions and workshops on FCRA, development sector accounting and related laws.