EDUCATIONAL / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Fellow Chartered Accountant of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
• Received an Honours Degree in Commerce from Sri Venkateswara, Delhi University
Number of years experience – Over 36 years
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
• Actively involved in Income Tax, Audit & Assurance, Corporate Law & Not for Profit sector.
• Statutory & Tax Audits for mid to large Corporate clients from diverse industries.
• Exposure to public & private limited companies in the above
• He specializes in giving consultancy to NPOs in the field of Tax and Audit.
• Advice on investments in India by multinational companies in compliance with Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA), Companies Act, Income Tax Act etc.
• Advice on regulatory compliances for outbound investments across the globe to leading Indian conglomerates & family offices
• He has successfully completed certificate course of “Not for Profit Organizations (NPOs)” conducted by ICAI.
• Successfully imparted training sessions and workshops on FCRA, development sector accounting and related laws.